Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm going on a bunny hunt

Thank you Country Cottage Chic for the idea
Yesterday, I was all excited and ready to go. Camera charged and flash ready. I dashed from room to room. But there wasn't a bunny to be found. Not a one. It would seem that we could do any number of bears including a sailor bear and one with a shamrock, a variety of birds, owls, in particular and cats galore.
So today I tried again at the Royal Easter Show. I was duly rewarded with a range of bunnies to choose from. Some real, some not as well as a mottley range of other creatures not entirely related to Easter.
First the Great Cadbury's Bunny who is very fluffy and friendly and gives out lots of marshmallow eggs.


Some ceramic bunnies on a stall

Then the lucky dip bunny, not eggs but an assortment of other surprises

Some fluffy rabbits making up a display
And another one

Two Mini Rex in the petting section.

three day old Chicks. Cute as.

And finally friendly alpacas

Littlest daughter helped me a lot on the hunt. She kept her eyes peeled and would ahve taken a lot more photos. She is enjoying being an only child while her siblings are away at Easter camp.
What will you find on your bunny hunt? It would be great to see your results.

12 comments:

Tina said...

I can see you were lucky on your bunny hunt. :) I really like the ones you have, they look so cute!
Wishing you a Happy Easter!
x

Country Cottage Chic said...

You had a great Rabbit Hunt! Fluffy friendly bunnies who give you chocolate have got to be my favourites!

I have added your post to the Big Rabbit Hunt on my blog.

Happy Easter!

Linda said...

You had great success and lots of fun on your Rabbit Hunt. The Cadbury Bunny is a favorite...I love his chocolates and the little Mini Rex are darling...reminds me of the bunnies we had when my daughter was little. I had fun on my hunt too, hope you'll visit. Happy Easter, Linda

Ragged Roses said...

Have a great Easter, thanks for sharing the bunnies with us!
Kimx
Thanks for your knitting comments too, it's amazing how many left handers there are out there!

Kitty said...

Awww, lovely pictures. Aren't alpacas beautiful? They have such lovely faces. Thanks for sharing. x

White O'Morn Cottage said...

what a bunny hunter you turned out to be! Great...Pam

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Oh, you found some good bunnies. But now it's time to remedy not having any at home.

Looks like a good time was had by all.

CatHerder said...

Great pics..thanks for stopping by my blog!! Happy Easter!

Rosanne said...

What a fun rabbit hunt!

Rosemary said...

what fun great pics

Unknown said...

What a wonderful bunny hunt!!! Lovely images you have shared. Hope that you had a fantastic day.

Joanna said...

what lovely bunnies I love bunny hunts