Please feel free to use these questions yourself. It would be great to get to know everyone. I found the questions on Lucy Locket. Thank you Lucy.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7.30am woken by littlest daughter. Up and out for a 10km run while she watched TV.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds everytime.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? National Treasure II for dear hubby
4. What is your favourite TV show? Desperate Housewives, Pushing Daisies surreal as it might be.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cup of tea. Full cooked breakfast on the weekends which hubby cooks while I run.
6. Favourite cuisine? Italian, any pasta, homemade meatballs yummy!
7. What is your middle name? Jayne
8. What food do you dislike? Curry, can't even bear the smell of it, but I love Chili.
9. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Celine Dion
10.What kind of car do you drive? A mazda people carrier, but I only drive occasionally. Normally I ride a pink 250cc Honda Forza.
11. Favourite sandwich? Tuna mayo with cucumber, or smoked salmon and cream cheese
12. What characteristic/s do you despise? People who just can't seem to appreciate all the blessings they have
13. Favourite item of clothing? Pretty bras and knickers although I can only wear white at work. Darn uniform.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would
you go? I would love to tour Europe again. I really miss the closeness of Europe since moving to New Zealand.
16. Favourite brand of clothing? I wish M & S and Next would come to NZ, but other than that I buy what looks good not what has a name.
17. Where would you retire to? If I have money New Zealand, probably Pukekohe which is 40 mins from Auckland. If I am slightly ok for money, Italy or France and if I am poor as a church mouse perhaps back to England and live off the pension!!
18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Next year's when I will be 40
19. Favourite sport to watch? Tennis if I must, only with strawberries and cream though
20. Furthest place you are sending this?
Depends who reads it on my blog. Hopefully back to the UK. Hello Hampshire
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? I always expect
the best of people!
22. Person you expect to send it back first? Anyone.
23. Favourite saying: Always look on the bright side of life
24. When is your birthday? 26th August
25. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning, I love getting up early
26. What is your shoe size? UK 4 NZ 6.
27. Pets? Are you kidding I have a zoo. A rainbow Lori called Jemima, 2 cockatiels, Charlie and Spike, 6 rabbits, Caramel, Fudge, Cocoa, Sparkle, Cinnamon, Toffee, plus however many babies they have, currently waiting two litters, 2 dogs, Shiz tsu's Sasha and Ollie, Sasha due to whelp in 4 weeks, and finally a Tonkinese cat called Peri.
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not right now
29. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher and a writer. Managed teh teacher working on the writer.
30. How are you today? Not all that. On top of the world
31. What is your favourite candy? Chocolate. Has to be Cadbury’s
32. What is your favourite flower? Yellow roses
34. What are you listening to right now? Bunny town on Disney channel, well littlest daughter is due to go to bed soon
37. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Pink, soft and gentle, well that's the one I'd like to be but most probably purple, bright and bold.
38. How is the weather right now? A little humid, glorious sun, Perfect BBQ weather
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My son.
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Lucy Locket Stumbled on her blog and took up her invitation. Thank you Lucy Locket.
42. Favourite restaurant? Portofino and The Grapevine
43. Hair colour? DArkest brown with a tint of grey
44. Siblings? 12. I'm the eldest
45. Favourite day of the year? Easter day.
46. What was your favourite toy as a child? Carrie and Christopher these twin dolls. My friend had all their accessories and I was so jealous. Thankfully she was a cool mate and always let me play with them.
47. Summer or winter? Actually I think I like Spring and Autumn
48. Hugs or kisses? More of both please.
49. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
50. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes please chaps.
51. When was the last time you cried? Reading A Thousand Splendid Suns. Seriously sad book
52. What is under your bed? I don't think I should look, probably a shoe or a stray sock, a cat toy or two.
54. What did you do last night? Went to youth group with the kids.
55. Favourite smells? Laundry fresh of course
56. What are you afraid of? Spiders a bit if they are huge and hairy, not being liked
57. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Buttered.
58. How many keys on your key ring? 6
59. How many years at your current job? 1 year. Well 6 months if I take out the training period
60. Favourite day of the week? Sunday. I like to go to church and then chillin the afternoon
61. How many suburbs have you lived in? Moved far more than was healthy
62. Do you make friends easily? Sometimes. I make acquaintances very easily Depends on the person. I like to keep my circle small so I can focus on a few good friends
63. How many people will you be sending this to? Dunno yet.