Thank you to April for tagging me. It's my first as well and I was quite surprised at how pleased I was. I can't help it, little things really do please me. So here goes my first tag.
1. Post the name and URL of the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules
3. Write seven things about yourself
4. Put the links in to your 7 favourite blogs
5. Name 7 people you are going to tag
6. Post a comment on their blog to say they've been tagged.
Right, seven things about myself, I'll try and make them different for the 63 I did earlier!
1. I got married for the first time at 16. It lasted 8 years which was pretty good going. I really should have waited until I'd grown up a bit more. But I did get three adorable children out of it so not all bad.
2. My favourite colour is lilac, not pink and I once had a classroom painted lilac.
3. I get seriously hyperactive after too much Coke a Cola. Not good for any classes I used to teach in the afternoons
4. I used to be a teacher but joined the RNZN ( Royal New Zealand Navy) in January of last year. I had to undergo the full training even though I only sail a classroom. Love the job and wish I'd joined years ago.
5. My second husband is thirty years older than me.
6. I knit absolutely everywhere, car, cafe, cinema. Heven't yet figured out how to knit and run at the same time.
7. Even though I have been blessed with four children already I would love another.
That was the easy bit. Now I have to choose 7 favourite blogs. I have to say that I get pleasure from every single blog I visit. I am constantly astounded by the talent nd creativity out there. I feel blessed to be able to make connections with all you wonderful people but seven it has to be.
1. Little cotton rabbits her toys are so adorable. I admire her resilience.
2. Knitterella Inspiration and fun
3. Posy her photos are simply stunning
4. lucy locket recycled her pocket
5. Lucy Bloom fun to read
6. six and a half stitches lots of lovely inspiration here.
That's was hard. I love so many others that it is almost impossible to choose.
Now who will I tag....
3. Dottie cookie
4. Little Jenny Wren
5. Wee Wonderfuls
6.The Angry Chicken
7. Cats and quilts.