So my time in the military is drawing to an end, and while I will be sad to leave and say goodbye to what amounts to my "family" I know there will be new adventures ahead for me.
In preparation for this new adventure I decided to spend some time focussing on what might be my ideal job.
I know these things:
1. It must pay enough for me to keep a roof over us.
2. It must be close enough for me to not spend more than twenty minutes travelling
3. It must be between the hours of 0900 and 1500 (3pm)
4. It must be dealing with people, or where I get to talk a lot. I can't do silences.
5. It must be in one place, so not a lot of travelling or being away from home.
6. It must be creative.
7. It must be fun
So that should help the universe supply the right job shouldn't it?